Something funny happens when you talk to people: you learn.
They know things you don’t know. They have different perspectives.
Their wants and needs are different from yours.
And yet we spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing over the “right” way to do things in our sales and marketing. But sometimes it would be much faster to do something else: just ask!
Here are a few questions to get you started:
- What’s your most pressing problem?
- What have you done to fix it?
- How would things be different if it were fixed?
- What’s that worth to you?
- If you could solve this problem now, what would you tackle next?
Sounds simple, right? It is. No one knows your buyers better than your buyers. Just ask.
Subscribe To The Newsletter
Join 2,898 agency owners and entrepreneurs in receiving a new thoughtful growth article every week.
Emails will include the full article, podcast episode, and exclusive features and promos.Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org