Updated March 25, 2021
What I'm Doing Now
- I'm the Head of Growth at Gold Front, a category design and branding studio working with high-growth startups
- Writing weekly free articles on this site
- Writing daily posts on LinkedIn
- Publishing a weekly free podcast
- Building and selling digital products
I'm Open To...
As you can see, I’m pretty damn busy, but I’m open to considering more the right opportunity if I have that time:
- Creative collaborations
- Strategic advisory roles
- Being a guest on your podcast
- Paid speaking engagement
- Charity or non-profit, particularly in education or the environment
If you're interested in connecting for any of these reasons, fill out the form on my contact page.
I Must Say No To...
I’d love to help you out, but unfortunately my schedule’s pretty packed. For now at least, I can’t help you with:
- Free advice or pro-bono work (unless you’re a non-profit)
- Writing for your publication
- Free speaking engagements
- Partnership opportunities
- Full-time assistance with anything
- Consulting engagements
- Private coaching, other than 1:1 Coaching Calls
- Following Blazers basketball and hoping for a Western Conference Finals appearance (if they can stay healthy)
- Writing for 2 hours every morning, 6x per week
- Drinking way too much coffee
- Buying far too many books
- Living in Portland, OR
*This page is based upon Derek Sivers’ /now page - you should make one too.